Anilox Cleaning Strategy
Well cleaned anilox rollers….. cost savings through better printing
Well cleaned anilox rolls or sleeves are determinative in achieving the required color. Therefore, a balanced anilox cleaning strategy will support your print operation efficiency. UPrint Technologies is here to help you: with dedicated cleaners for daily and weekly cleaning, supplemented by periodic deep cleaning on site by our technicians.
A revolution in periodic anilox deep cleaning: the Flexoclean Deepwave
The Deepwave will fit seamlessly into your anilox cleaning strategy. This revolutionary contactless deep cleaning device will bring your anilox rollers in the best condition to achieve quality printing at low operational costs. To help you achieve that goal, UPrint Technologies offers a one of a kind anilox rollers cleaning support plan:
- Analyzing the current condition of your anilox rollers;
- Initial treatment of anilox deep cleaning with Flexoclean Deepwave on site;
- For daily and weekly cleaning you follow our tailor developed Flexoclean anilox cleaning plan by using our dedicated Flexoclean cleansers;
- Based upon your usage of anilox rollers, we mutual agree upon a once or twice a year anilox deep cleaning with Flexoclean Deepwave by our anilox cleaning service team;
- Analyzing anilox condition and evaluation.
We are here to help you
UPrint Technologies is there for you to support you in keeping your anilox in optimum condition, by advising you on introducing a smart cleaning concept. This will highly contribute to more efficient quality printing, through reduction of waste of substrate and ink consumption, by achieving the required color faster. An anilox that provides the right volume of ink, will also contribute to less machine downtime, as you avoid anilox cleaning during the job. Summarized a well-performing anilox will increase efficiency in printing.